Back to Powder handlingContact us
Mobile Powder Pump System
Flexible solution for the transfer of powders
The Mobile Powder Pump System is designed to allow the transfer of powders into multiple receiving vessels
using only one transfer system.
Applications: Used in the pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry to provide a solution for the transfer of powders
into several different receiving vessels.
This system includes a mobile cart on which a vacuum pump, control panel and utility valves remain permanently mounted and a Powder Pump unit that can be installed on a number of different vessels into which powders can be transferred.
To see the detailled characteristics of the pump:Powder Pump
- Single system for multiple reactors
- Safe charging of powder into vessels
- Compact and easy to move
- Limited investment and fast ROI
- Fully functional stand alone piece of equipment
- Ergonomically design which includes fork lift channels for storage and building change
- Ease of use and assembly (one connection between trolley and Powder Pump once situated in place)
- Pneumatic or PLC/HMI control system
- Ideal for R&D facility or CDMO where investment costs are critical and equipment is multi functional
- Can be used with modular gloveboxes and other equipment
- ATEX rated to Zone 1/21
- Can be used to dry seed crystallisations
Questions? We are here to help.
If you'd like to talk with a sales representative about purchasing De Dietrich Process Systems's products and services, you can reach us here.Contact us