Waste gas treatment
While thermal treatment can solve the exhaust air problem, recovery of the escaping substances can only occur through adsorption, condensation and absorption. We offer a variety of solutions for these procedures.
Depending on the target components, concentration and the accompanying substances we select the most optimum process.
- Drying of SO2 or Cl2 using sulfuric acid
- Absorption of HCl, HBr, SO3, and Cl2, Br2, SO2
- Combined absorption of HCl and SO2
- Absorption of ethylene oxide or ammonia
- Absorption and recovery of volatile organic components VOC as e.g. solvents